Pages

Thursday, February 8, 2018

Winter Fun

Hi Everybody,

I made this card a couple weeks ago and didn't post it.   I used lots of fun foils on this one.




Polar Bear Pals by My Favorite Things is the stamp set used.  I colored this cute bear with Copic Markers and cut him and a slightly larger layer out with stitched oval dies.  

I used Gina K Designs Ocean Mist cardstock for bottom layer and the top layer is Foil Mates from Gina K Designs.  I don't think this particular snowflake background is sold but there are larger snowflakes called Foil Mates Background Blizzard which is similar.  I used Iridescent Deco Foil from Thermoweb.  I just love this particular foil, it's so much fun because when you move the card around you see a rainbow of color.  

I used a Martha Stewart snowflake punch for the blue snowflakes and Winter Fun is a die from Die-Versions, Express Edges. Ocean Blue Deco Foil is what I used for both of these, along with the Toner Paper from Thermoweb for the die.  

To finish the card off, I lightly sponged around the bear with Ocean Mist Ink from Gina K Designs.  The embellishments are Brutus Monroe Bottle Cap Sequins in Cotton Candy.  I LOVE the bottlecap sequins!  They are flat and just plop down exactly where you need them to be with no fuss.  The white dots are Nuvo Drops in White Blizzard I used them in Morning Dew under the skates (I think that's the name).  A Sakura Metallic Silver Pen was used on the skate blades and along the sides of the card.

I hope you like this card and thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!



Regina

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fantastic fun winter card design.